Welcome Friends!!!

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
-Romans 15:13

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sorry Friends

OK everyone.... sorry for the delay in posting. Feb-March has been crazy!!! Weddings.. birthdays... making jewelry.....kids events.. random meetings... garage mouse infestation.... volcano's exploding.. flying cars...spontaneously combusting rocks..... black holes about to suck me to their tremendously crushing gravitational pull... (ummm I took it too far didn't I?)

More Randomness to follow...

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Yeah! She's back! I can't wait for more of the randomness. ;-)

tylerific said...

whew...i was starting to worry if you'd ever blog again!

Rebekah Birt said...

Can't wait to hear the stories behind these things!!! Catch you later in the week!

Eischens said...

Finally! I need an update...I don't see you enough!