Welcome Friends!!!

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
-Romans 15:13

Monday, March 31, 2008

Kids Snow Blast!!

Spending the weekend with 4th and 5th graders is a blast!!!
Here are pictures to prove it!
Over the pass we go....

Tubing in a blizzard
Jen and I staying warm.
Journey to the top of the hill.

We Survived!!!
Spending Quality time with the amazing Angela.
Yummy Food.
James imparting some wisdom.
The boys... grazing at the chip bowl.

Create your own cup-cake dessert.
Cup-cake eating contest with Mr. Meador. (The kiddos lovin it!)
Mission Complete.
Pat, getting ready to consume eight at once... Can he do it?
Yes he can! Solidifying his nick name... "cakes"




3 comments:

Mike said...

Oh that's awesome. Looks like fun! What tubing park was that anyway?

Anonymous said...

Kate, you can't imagine how happy I was to see pictures on your blog. I am proud of you!!

Natalie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time too! It was fun seeing you over there. :-)